football match games free download,888 poker free play,baseball umeå
The STARPACK® is an high speed automatic line designed for handling bulk products, granules and fine granular into open-mouth bags. Concetti has designed the STARPACK® for high hourly production needs. The machine design features a monobloc structure complete with protective doors, making it particularly compact and safe and because of its limited space requirements, the STARPACK® can be installed in any existent operating environment.
STARPACK® can be coupled with net weighers using gravity feed systems.
STARPACK® is extremely versatile, as it can work with a variety of bag types and sizes and the format-change operations can be handled in an extremely short amount of time, without any operator intervention thanks to actuators and the supervision operations performed by the PLC.
STARPACK® is equipped with bag-storage trolleys with two compartments to hold the piles of empty bags. When the pile runs out, the second one is moved forward to the work position and the machine can quickly resume operations, without any operator intervention or downtime. The compartment that has been freed can then be filled again.
STARPACK® comes complete with safety devices compliant with the current EC regulations.
- Contact parts in stainless steel.
- Dust collection systems.
- Multi-position motorised bag magazine.
- Self-adjusting bag magazine.
- Automatic bag feeding device for individual bags.
- Device for the de-aeration of product in the full bag.
- Labelling device for pre-printed labels and printed in real time on empty bags.
- Ticket applicator for pre-printed tickets or from continuous modules sewn into the full bag.
- Ink-jet printer for bag coding with alpha-numerical characters and bar codes.
- Forming device for bags made using a PE tubular reel.
- Design to operate in Atex-classified areas.
|Max. speed||STARPACK® 1200 1200 b/h - STARPACK® 1600 1600 b/h Depending on the characteristics of the product to be bagged.|
|Weighing range||10-50 kg|
|Bag-storage trolley capacity||250|
|Power supply||380 V- 50 Hz|
|Compressed-air consumption||160 Nl/cycle|
|Installed power:||STARPACK® 1200 15 Kw / STARPACK® 1600 26 Kw|
|THE STARPACK® CAN BE EQUIPPED WITH NUMEROUS BAG-CLOSING PROCESSES|
|Width: 300 - 600 mm | Gussets: 35 - 90 mm
Length: 600 - 1100 mm