free three card poker no download,pumas fc,bet365打不开
Sliding on the structure vertically is a frame with an incorporated pincer, bag infeed roller conveyor and two sliding trapdoors that act as the layer-formation platform.
The pincer takes one bag at a time from the roller conveyor and places it on the platform, at a point assigned by the palletising program.
Once the bag has been deposited, the pincer returns to the starting position, ready for the next bag.,free football livescoreindia lotteries
After this operation, the frame is elevated by the thickness of the layer and the trap doors close again in order to palletize the next layer.,free online poker sites
After the trapdoors have closed, the frame can descend slightly to press the upper surface of the layer that was just transferred to the pallet. The completed pallets are removed by the evacuation roller conveyor and transferred to the finished pallet parking roller conveyor.
Program changes are automatic and take just a few seconds, guided by the PLC and the actuators installed on the machine. This makes it possible to handle different formats or use different palletising patterns in a very flexible manner.
The four-column robot palletizer comes complete with safety devices compliant with current international standards.
|Maximum speed||1,200 - 1,800 b/h, depending on the version|
|Workable bag weights||up to 50 kg|
|Minimum pallet dimensions||800 x 1200 mm|
|Maximum pallet dimensions||1100 x 1400 mm|
|Maximum palletized load height||1750 (with option up to 2550 mm), including pallet height|
|Maximum full pallet weight||2000 kg|
|Power supply||380 V - 50 Hz|
bolabet sports book,OPTIONS
- Bag-press on service belt conveyor.
- Dispenser for placing cardboard or Moplefan sheets on the pallets.
- Dispenser of plastic sheets taken directly from a reel of paper or PE (to prevent moisture).
- Dispenser for placing a plastic mesh sheet between the different layers.
- Infeed belt conveyor with lift.
- Adjustment of the pressing phase on the top surface of the layer.
- Parts in contact with the bag (rollers, plates, etc.) in stainless steel.
- Teflon finish of the trapdoors for working with plastic bags.
NOTE: The information listed in the chart is strictly indicative and will depend on the specific features of each machine.